Chicken Herb Pasta
- 200grams of Pasta
- chicken chunks
- baby sweetcorn
- snap peas
- chicken stock
- Herbs selection ( sage, rosemary, thyme, oragamo)
- a leek
- chop up leek
- put the kettle on to boil. Pour into the saucepan of pasta, turn on heat and let pasta cook.
- Fry the leek and the chicken chunks. I dry fry mine but you can add oil if you wish. I sprinkle the chicken with an everyday herb mix.
- when the meat is white add in the herbs
- boil the kettle again. Put chicken stock ( I use Knor) into jug and pour the water into jug. Mix and pour over the chicken and herbs in the frying pan.
- Add the sweetcorn and sugar snap peas to the frying pan and cook. Stir occassionally not forgetting to check on the pasta. When you feel its all ready serve.
The herbs make this dish so please do taste as you go along to make sure you dont over do it. Serve with a bit of bread to mop up any left over sauce and enjoy.